Le Beta85 PRO 2 a vu son poids optimisé sous les conseils du spécialiste NATE PAYNE.
Il est devenu le meilleur quad 2s de sa catégorie. Il vous donne une expérience de vol ultra-souple et se pilote plus facilement à vitesse élevée. La diminution de poids se ressent fortement aussi sur le temps de vol! Les tournants sont plus précis, le passage de gates en est grandement facilité! Sa puissance vous permet de voler à l'intérieur ou à l'extérieur sans problème.
Beta85 Pro 2, a new approach to the 2S micro formula which optimizes weight. This provides a smoother flight experience that's easier to control at high speed and easier on battery life as well. With an F4_2S_AIO_FC and 1103_11000kv_motors lifting only 42g plus battery, you have plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground. The weight savings also provide a handling advantage on the race course, allowing tighter turns and making it easier to hit gates.
BETAFPV always tailor a new FPV combine to meet every FPV pilots' requirement. Pro 2 series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher integrated brushless drones.
Inspired by Justin Davis & Nate Payne's ShutterBug85, this build is dramatically reduced weight and optimized the flight experience, and the acro performance is really awesome. Beta85 Pro 2 is the best combine for pilots, you do not need to assemble it by hand but also get more power on punch for acro mode.
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
The A01 AIO Camera combo is perfect for PRo2 series whoop drone, which is integrated with A01 VTX, 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and Dipole Whip Antenna.
The Beta85 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
6. If your Beta85 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky Receiver) shuts down and falls down randomly, please read this article in the support page.
7. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)